Procedure for requesting the
Complementary Associate Apprentice Membership
Below is the simple process for requesting the new Complementary “Associate - Apprentice Online” membership:
1. The Apprentice who is applying needs to contact their Director or a Director-at-Large.
2. The Director starts the relationship by evaluating and assessing the applicant’s qualifications. (Is the applicant an apprentice?)
3. The Director must collect the following information:
e. Date of birth
f. If applicable a permit number or scanned copy of the permit for confirmation.
g. Permit Expiration Date* (important!)
4. After qualifying the member the Director will either email the NAFA Membership Secretary the required information or submit it via the Complimentary Apprentice Membership form.
5. The Membership Secretary will create the membership profile and email the member their online account information.