- About Falconry
- About NAFA
|Single Sign-On - Linking to your Facebook profile...|
Single Sign-On – Linking Facebook Profile with NAFA Profile
*NEWEST FEATURE* (July 2, 2015)
Now you can link your Facebook profile with your NAFA membership profile. This latest addition to the NAFA website allows for Facebook integration with NAFA’s new website and membership profile. Facebook intergration leverages Facebook Connect's technology, allowing members to sign-in to NAFA's private Member’s Area and online community using your Facebook credentials (username/password).
Once you’ve linked your Facebook account profile with your NAFA account profile you will no longer need to sign into one if you are already signed into the other. For example, if you have an active web session where you are already signed into Facebook and you navigate to the new NAFA website you will authenticate automatically without having to sign in again.
The steps to link your Facebook and NAFA profiles are as follows:
1. Click the new Facebook Connect button located in the SIGN IN area.
2. If you aren’t already logged in you will be promted to log into your Facebook account.
3. If you are already logged, or if you just logged in, you will be directed to the ‘Facebook Connect Account Management’ NAFA webpage. *IMPORTANT* The webpage will tell who you are currently signed in Facebook as. If you share your PC with a spouse or family member, pay attention to this as this will be the Facebook account you will be associating your NAFA account with.
4. Next, click the ‘Click here’ link to log in to your NAFA account to complete the Facebook account association.
5. Once you’ve authenticated your new NAFA USERNAME/password you will be prompted LINK your Facebook and NAFA accounts.
It’s just that simple…..
Once you’ve signed in and linked your accounts, you will have the option to post updates to your personal Facebook wall when performing any of the following actions within NAFA’s new Members Area and private community:
If you have any questions or problems, please use the CONTACT US page and we’ll be happy to assist.
12/1/2016December President's Message
11/1/2016November President's Message
10/1/2016October President's Message